Since its first appearance in 1976 under the stewardship of the late Mr. Vernon E. Jordan, Jr., the organization's fifth president, the State of Black America remains one of the most highly-anticipated benchmarks and sources for thought leadership around racial equality in America.
In the 47th edition of the State of Black America "Democracy In Peril: Confronting the Threat Within," we are raising the alarm around the explosive growth of far-right and domestic extremism and the threat it poses to our communities, our families, and our nation.
- Published by
- National Urban League
- North America / United States
- Copyright 2023 by National Urban League. All rights reserved.
- What to read next
- 2023 MLK Day Report: Americans’ Views on MLK Day
- A Call to Action: Trustee Advocacy to Advance Opportunity for Black Communities in Philanthropy
- Guiding a Giving Response to Anti-Black Injustice
- Linked data add horizontal_rule